- We are committed to:
- Implementing an innovative solution to address homelessness, chronic illness, environmental concerns and food insecurity in Hawai'i.
- Empowering people with knowledge of how to care for themselves, others and the land.
- Cultivating a culture emphasizing simple sustainable living by utilizing natural materials, building modest homes and practicing organic farming.
- Building soil for our children
- Starting a food forest that will eventually require little maintenance and will give us food in plenty
- Enriching the local community by sharing our plentiful food harvested from our home gardens and with community service by our members.